Saturday, July 19, 2014

Departure Day

As the day of departure for Japan has arrived, some of my stress has faded into the background as I am finally starting to get excited about the trip.

Kai has been more nervous than excited, but this morning he was up at 6:30, excited about the vacation.


Everyone asks how he will do on the long flight – 13 hours. I think that will actually be one of the easiest parts of the trip as he can watch movies on his iPad to his heart’s content.


We’re at the airport and have happy faces so far.



We’ll soon be off. Wish us well.

4 comments:

  1. Praying for safe travels and a content and happy Kai the whole trip! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're here! Kai has been mostly happy so far. Thanks, Betsy!

      Delete
  2. I know you will love your trip. Take many photos for us to see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you are right. I will try to take many photos.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...