Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas to All!

I made Christmas pancakes this morning that were in the shape of snowmen, snow flakes, and Santa.

Yesterday, we had a special video night as we had dinner in the family room while watching A Charlie Brown Christmas on dvd. Then, we read A Marley Christmas at bedtime.

Today, Mom and Kai are making Christmas cookies. (My job is to take pictures, eat, and clean up!) Then, she is roasting a turkey for dinner. (We plan on having the leftovers tomorrow as we anticipate being too busy playing all day to cook).

Yes, it’s my favorite time of year, and we are ready for it.

To top it all off, Kai even gave me bonus points on the Christmas chart that he is keeping. Mom was a bit irked that she did not get any bonus points despite spending most of the day with Kai yesterday. But, I think the Christmas cookies will earn her extra points today.

I know we will have a wonderful Christmas. May yours be filled with joy and love as well.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...