Thursday, November 25, 2010

Giving Thanks

On this Thanksgiving, here are some of the things I am thankful for:
  • My wife, who does all the big and little things to brighten our lives. I could not have a better partner for this incredible journey.
  • SunButter
  • Turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, and cranberry sauce at Thanksgiving.
  • Portable dvd players, without which long car rides with our son would likely be much more difficult.
  • Under Armour compression shirts
  • All of the teachers, therapists, aides, and the staff at my son’s school who are helping him to learn in so many different ways.
  • All of Kai's therapists outside of school as well, who have worked with him for so long and helped him come so far.
  • Flannel
  • Our extended family, who give a lot of love!
  • Summer sleds
  • Long weekends at Thanksgiving
  • And finally. my son, who brings joy to my life every day in ways I never could have imagined.

And, thanks to you for following our adventures. We wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...