Friday, January 20, 2012

Question of the Day

We saw Kai’s grandfather at the play this past weekend. He mentioned that his birthday was coming up in a few days. He told Kai that he would be turning 39.

Kai usually does not understand when people are joking or kidding around with him or being sarcastic.

He almost always takes things literally.

He had a confused look on his face.

But he didn’t just stay silent. He addressed his confusion with his grandfather.

“Then how come you have gray hair?”

Ha! Good question!

Happy Birthday, Papa!

2 comments:

  1. Good for Kai! I frequently joke with Alex to get him used to it. I look at him carefully after I say the joke. He is getting quicker noticing the difference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like Kai to be able to tell when someone is kidding, but I also kind of like that he's innocent and not jaded.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...